Leather Cleaning Services in San Pedro, California
Leather furniture is a nice investment, adding a touch of class to your home. And while leather is extremely durable, the evidence of wear is quite noticeable. This is why leather cleaning and maintenance in San Pedro, California are crucial.
How Does My Leather Furniture Get So Dirty?
Over time, your furniture will look dirty which can diminish its appearance and leaving stains and dark spots.
- COMMON SOILS: These include the common sand, dirt, and fibers from plants that are tracked into your home by you, your family and pets attaching to the leather every time it is used.
- ATMOSPHERIC SOILS: These are dust particles and airborne invisible air pollutants that are produced by common home activities that find their way onto your leather furniture.
- GREASE AND OIL: These are body oils from people and pets that sit on the furniture, seeping into part of the leather, causing serious damage to the protective finish of the furniture.
- INKS AND DYES: A leaky pen, inks from a newspaper or the dyes from fabrics such as denim can be transferred to leather furniture. They can difficult to remove without damaging the surface.
What Are The Benefits Of Our Leather Cleaning Service?
- Effective Leather Cleaning Treatment
Our expert leather cleaning technician is fully equipped with safe and effective leather cleaning products and equipment to ensure a thorough leather cleaning result. In addition, our specialists are also highly trained in cleaning upholsteries of different materials and conditions.
- Safe For Most Leather Types
Our leather cleaning moisturizer and shampoo is specially formulated to clean delicate leathers. Our leather cleaning products can be applied to all kinds of leather furniture and upholsteries, producing an excellent cleaning result without damaging the leather material.
Rather than researching for DIY leather cleaning products to clean your leather furniture and risking damage, you can just call Sutherland and out trained cleaning specialists will expertly clean and moisturize your leather furniture easily and without the fear of damage.
- Restoring Your Leather’s Shine
With professional leather cleaning, your leather furniture will look and feel new. It prolongs the life and color of your leather and protecting it against cracking and fading, so your leather furniture can last for years to come!
How Do We Clean Leather Furniture?
First, the leather furniture will undergo rigorous shampooing in order to remove grease and dirt on the surface. We use a special rotating brush that helps infuse the leather cleaning shampoo to your leather furniture.
After the thorough shampooing, we will start applying the leather moisturizing cream on the cleaned leather upholstery. This moisturizer will bring moisture to the upholstery in order to prevent the cracking appearance.
You have the option to purchase this moisturizer from us so you can wipe and moisturized your leather furniture on your own, once every month in order to maintain the condition of the leather.
Lastly, we will apply a protector to your leather furniture in order to help it hold moisture and preventing it from cracking and becoming brittle.
How Often Should I Have My Leather Furniture Professionally Cleaned?
For a thorough leather cleaning, we recommend that your leather will undergo a professional clean at least once a year in order to make sure that stains and dirt are removed thoroughly before they can permanently stain the leather material.
Book a Leather Cleaning Service Today With Sutherland!
Do not let your classy leather furniture wear out before your eyes. Take the time to have a professional leather cleaning performed so you can enjoy your investment for a lifetime. Call us today to see what our expert San Pedro, California leather cleaning services can do to rejuvenate and restore your leather furniture.